What's up guys? Thanks for checking out my work! About sections are always hard to write, but here we go.... First and foremost I'm a husband (love you April) and father to one super cute daughter (love ya Autumn). The three of us and our silly rescue pup Brady live on the shoreline in Groton, CT. April and I both grew up a few towns over and even dated in middle school (that first time around didn't work out tho..lol). A few years ago we bought our first house and now we're happy to call Southeastern, CT our home. My photography style is a little artistic/edgy, candid, a little classic when the moment calls for it and really just capturing my couples having a ton of fun.
- I worked at ESPN for 6 years before taking the leap of faith and becoming self-employed almost 5 years ago.
- I've shot over 100 weddings and counting.
- I use to brew my own beer and one time the bottles exploded during the fermentation process..lol.
- I love craft beer, especially IPA's. I love Beer'd, Trillium, Treehouse, and so many others.
- I've loved the Green Bay Packers since I was about 5. I'm even a shareholder.
- I'm a avid fisherman, especially surf fishing and out on my families boat.
- I love to snowboard.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are my kryptonite (I just can't say no to 1 or 2 or maybe 3).
- Oh I shoot Nikon if you were wondering.