April, Autumn, Brady (silly rescue pup) and Me!
What I love...
- My wife April, our daughter Autumn and our silly rescue dog, Brady!
- My parents, I would not be here without all the love and support they've given me over the years.
- Photography, I’ve always loved it!
- Documenting the beautiful and unique story that is a couples wedding day.
- New York City!
- Surf fishing and getting out in my families boat.
- Cooking, honestly I could have a drink, put on some jazz and cook all day!
- Craft beer, especially IPA's! Did someone say Treehouse or Trillium?!?! Count me in!
- Snowboarding in the mountains of Vermont. I lived there for four years and loved those winters when I would ride 50+ times a season!
- Coffee, no morning is complete without two or three cups :-)
- The Green Bay Packers, I’m a shareholder and have loved the Packers since I was about five years old. GO PACK GO
Photos above by my good friend Rachel Girouard.