Some Wedding Favorites
Some engagement Favorites
Featured Engagement Sessions
What's up guys? Thanks for checking out my work! About sections are always hard to write, but here we go.... First and foremost I'm a husband (love you April) and father to one super cute daughter (love ya Autumn). The three of us and our silly rescue pup Brady live on the shoreline in Groton, CT. April and I both grew up a few towns over and even dated in middle school (that first time around didn't work out tho..lol). A few years ago we bought our first house and now we're happy to call Southeastern, CT our home. My photography style is a little artistic/edgy, candid, a little classic when the moment calls for it and really just capturing my couples having a ton of fun.
- I worked at ESPN for 6 years before taking the leap of faith and becoming self-employed almost 5 years ago.
- I've shot over 100 weddings and counting.
- I use to brew my own beer and one time the bottles exploded during the fermentation process..lol.
- I love craft beer, especially IPA's. I love Beer'd, Trillium, Treehouse, and so many others.
- I've loved the Green Bay Packers since I was about 5. I'm even a shareholder.
- I'm a avid fisherman, especially surf fishing and out on my families boat.
- I love to snowboard.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are my kryptonite (I just can't say no to 1 or 2 or maybe 3).
- Oh I shoot Nikon if you were wondering.
Simple collections created by you
My base package is $2,500 and includes myself and a second photographer for 8 hours on your wedding day and the final edited high-res image files to print and share. You can than add anything else you would like to your collection from a add on menu.
Need less then 8 hours of coverage or eloping? Let me know and we can figure that out :-)
GET IN TOUCH
Let's do this!
Thanks for taking the time to check out my work and consider me to capture your wedding day! Please feel free call, email, or use my contact form below to get in touch for more info. Talk soon! -Chris
All Images Copyright Chris Nachtwey Photography LLC 2018