I'm based on the Connecticut shoreline, but work all over New England and beyond!
What I love...
- My wife April, our daughter Autumn and our silly rescue dog, Brady!
- My parents, I would not be here without all the love and support they have given me over the years.
- Photography, I’ve always loved it!
- Documenting the beautiful and unique story that is a couples wedding day.
- New York City! There's just something about that city!
- Surf fishing and getting out in my families boat.
- Cooking, honestly I could have a drink, put on some jazz and cook all day!
- Snowboarding in the mountains of Vermont. I lived there for four years and loved those winters when I would ride 50+ times a season!
- Espresso, no morning is complete without a double shot from our espresso machine!
- The Green Bay Packers, I’m a shareholder and have loved the Packers since I was about five years old. GO PACK GO